March is Women's History/Heritage Month and we're rolling out a new lunchtime lecture series for the month. Primarily on Wednesdays (there are a couple Thursdays too on similar topics) we will have local women business owners in Michiana speak. The lectures are free and open to the public. You are welcome to bring your own lunch and to join the conversation.
- March 1: Colleen Spano - Sunshine Behavior Constulting, LLC.
- March 8: Amy Klinger & Diana Paloma - The Pigeon & Hen Pottery
- March 15: Charmaine Torma: Charmaine Torma Consulting, LLC.
- March 22: Gina Ochoa - EmotionARt Studio
- March 23: Professor Linda Przybyszewski - Getting to Work: Fashion and the Working Woman
- March 29: Megan Chandler - The Well Coffeehouse
- March 30: Joan McClendon - SPARK